httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <>
Subject Re: Apache-Test subdirectory has moved
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2005 23:12:10 GMT
Geoffrey Young wrote:
>>Also Geoff please don't forget to update the documentation. Both inside
>>the module and at docs. Thanks.
> I couldn't find any mentions of the location of the repository outside of
> README-SVN.  do you know of others?

if you don't find any with grep, then there are none. So we should add one
then :)

> additionally, we should probably update and create a
> home for Apache-Test under

I see that you added test/ but it's probably not the most intuitive
naming. I think is more sensible.

And maybe moving testing.pod there would be great too.

And of course links to it need to be adjusted too, to reflect the new
location. (and Apache/README and other docs, like .pm files)

Stas Bekman            JAm_pH ------> Just Another mod_perl Hacker     mod_perl Guide --->

View raw message