httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: Apache-Test subdirectory has moved
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2005 23:12:10 GMT
Geoffrey Young wrote:
>>Also Geoff please don't forget to update the documentation. Both inside
>>the module and at perl.apache.org docs. Thanks.
>

> I couldn't find any mentions of the location of the repository outside of
> README-SVN.  do you know of others?

if you don't find any with grep, then there are none. So we should add one
then :)

> additionally, we should probably update httpd.apache.org/test and create a
> home for Apache-Test under perl.apache.org.

I see that you added test/ but it's probably not the most intuitive
naming. I think perl.apache.org/Apache-Test/ is more sensible.

And maybe moving testing.pod there would be great too.
s/testing.pod/tutorial.pod/?

And of course links to it need to be adjusted too, to reflect the new
location. (and Apache/README and other docs, like .pm files)