httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Apache-Test subdirectory has moved
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 23:27:34 GMT
the Apache-Test/ subdirectory of the perl-framework has migrated to a new
location:

  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/perl/Apache-Test

what this means for you is that you need to manually adjust your checkout

  $ rm -rf Apache-Test/
  $ svn update

to get the perl-framework running smoothly again.  if you have any problems
with access or permissions, just let me know and we'll get it sorted out.

part of the reason we did this migration was to separate testing activities
from the development of the Apache-Test engine.  to that end, two new
mailings lists were created:

  test-dev@perl.apache.org
  test-commits@perl.apache.org

so, if you want to follow Apache-Test development you will want to subscribe
to one or both of those mailing lists via sending an empty email to

  test-dev-subscribe@perl.apache.org
  test-commits-subscribe@perl.apache.org

although I suspect that we will all be following test-dev@httpd.apache.org
as well, the use of the new dev list is encouraged for ongoing discussions
directly related to Apache-Test.

--Geoff