httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: Apache-Test
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2005 01:49:33 GMT
Oden Eriksson wrote:

>>>But now I need to feed it with defines somehow and make it include module
>>>specific files from /etc/conf/conf.d/*.conf that should provide further
>>>info.
>>>
>>>This is tricky, but fun!
>>
>>If you explain what exactly do you mean, we may know how to make that
>>easier.
>

> It is tricky due many reasons. Firstly certain files is prohibited to access
> as non root (we build packages as non root),

As you have stated in the other emails this is a non-existing problem,
right? If not let's go through this again, since I'm now not sure at all,
if something is wrong.

One thing I want to figure out is that note in README that suggests to
write httpd.conf.in. Can we nuke that, or do you use that?

> I have to do work arounds, but
> that's no problem, secondly I'm no perl hacker and that's the fun part as
> it's a challange to make it work.

:)