httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <>
Subject Re: Apache-Test
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2005 20:30:05 GMT
Stas Bekman wrote:

>>> Hmm, do you think it's a misleading message? I guess we could remove
>>> it if
>>> MP_INST_APACHE2=1 is used explicitly.
>> That would be great! That would mean I don't have to have any apache_1
>> stuff installed when building this module.
> OK, going to look at it.

Could you paste the exact message, Oden?

Take a look at modperl-2.0/Makefile.PL:

         if ($build->{MP_INST_APACHE2}) {
             print "ok (installing relative to Apache2/)\n";
         else {

The logic looks fine to me. If you have specified MP_INST_APACHE2=1 as
you've suggested above, it'd have printed:

             print "ok (installing relative to Apache2/)\n";

Stas Bekman            JAm_pH ------> Just Another mod_perl Hacker     mod_perl Guide --->

View raw message