httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Oden Eriksson <oeriks...@mandrakesoft.com>
Subject Re: Apache-Test
Date Sat, 22 Jan 2005 16:18:29 GMT
torsdag 13 januari 2005 21.13 skrev Stas Bekman:
> Oden Eriksson wrote:
> >>Please try this patch:
> >
> > That worked! Thanks Stas!
>
> Now committed. Will be out in A-T 1.20 (let us know if you want us to make
> a new release).

Got the new release and the package is updated now.

> > But now I need to feed it with defines somehow and make it include module
> > specific files from /etc/conf/conf.d/*.conf that should provide further
> > info.
> >
> > This is tricky, but fun!
>
> If you explain what exactly do you mean, we may know how to make that
> easier.

It is tricky due many reasons. Firstly certain files is prohibited to access
as non root (we build packages as non root), I have to do work arounds, but
that's no problem, secondly I'm no perl hacker and that's the fun part as
it's a challange to make it work.

--
Regards // Oden Eriksson