httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r111983 - /httpd/test/trunk/perl-framework/Apache-Test/ToDo
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:54:53 GMT

>>> I still need to take a crack at the mp2 RC and see if it will build
>>> on my setup as well.
>> that's definitely more important!
> I would think so. I did a quick test that night, and I still couldn't do
> a stock "perl Makefile.PL" and have it find libs without doing "perl
> Makefile.PL MP_AP_PREFIX=C:\Development\Apache2" instead. I thought
> there were a few patches for that, but maybe not.

You are on the mined win32 land, nothing is taken for granted there. If an
explicit path works, that's already a great thing (of course thanks to
Randy's magic)

> since I hadn't spent more than 2 minutes on the process, I didn't submit
> a bug report as of yet.

OK, but make sure that we contrinue modperl thread on the modperl dev list
and not here :) Thanks.

Stas Bekman            JAm_pH ------> Just Another mod_perl Hacker     mod_perl Guide --->

View raw message