httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher H. Laco" <cl...@chrislaco.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r111983 - /httpd/test/trunk/perl-framework/Apache-Test/ToDo
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:48:16 GMT
Stas Bekman wrote:

>>> Chris, if you are still looking at what to do to improve A-T, I think
>>> this two new todo items might be of interest to you.
>>

>> I'm knee deep in another project at the moment, but I'm sure I'll get
>> sick of it and need a break by the end of the weekend.
>

> No problem, there is no hurry, those are nice to have things. also these
> two items shouldn't take more than an hour, probably most of the time
> will be spent for testing
>
>> I still need to take a crack at the mp2 RC and see if it will build on
>> my setup as well.
>

> that's definitely more important!

I would think so. I did a quick test that night, and I still couldn't do
a stock "perl Makefile.PL" and have it find libs without doing "perl
Makefile.PL MP_AP_PREFIX=C:\Development\Apache2" instead. I thought
there were a few patches for that, but maybe not.

since I hadn't spent more than 2 minutes on the process, I didn't submit
a bug report as of yet.

-=Chris