httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: Apache-Test/Makefile.PL r105822
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2004 18:23:08 GMT

> doesn't seem to be right. sub is a compile time directive, so putting it
> in a conditional doesn't prevent from it being compiled:

indeed.  guess I wasn't thinking, which seems to be happening lots lately.

> Moreover it now introduces a warning in mp2 build
> Subroutine MY::libscan redefined at ./Makefile.PL line 148.

ugh.

> so we need to do the usual ugly workaround for MM :(

usual?

> Can you fix those? I can do it if you don't have the time.

well, I don't really have the time, but since it's my problem I'll take care
of it.  that is, if you can tell me exactly what needs to be done - I would
probably just put the if logic inside the sub, but I suspect there needs to
be more than that for mod_perl's sake?

--Geoff