httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Apache-Test/Makefile.PL r105822
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2004 18:13:29 GMT
Geoff,

This change:
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/httpd/test/trunk/perl-framework/Apache-Test/Makefile.PL?rev=105822&r1=105299&r2=105822&diff_format=h

adding:
	 if ($ExtUtils::MakeMaker::VERSION < 6.06) {
   	     # now that we're using subversion, make sure that
   	     # .svn directories are skipped during the build process
   	     # for old versions of MakeMaker

   	     sub MY::libscan {
   	         my $self = shift;

   	         my $path = shift;

   	         return '' if $path =~ /\B\.svn\b/;

   	         return $path;
   	     }
   	 }

doesn't seem to be right. sub is a compile time directive, so putting it
in a conditional doesn't prevent from it being compiled:

% perl -le 'if ($_ == 1) { sub a { print "a" } }; a()'

Moreover it now introduces a warning in mp2 build
Subroutine MY::libscan redefined at ./Makefile.PL line 148.

so we need to do the usual ugly workaround for MM :(

Can you fix those? I can do it if you don't have the time.