httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher H. Laco" <chrisl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache::TestRequest + Cookies
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2004 01:02:36 GMT
>but most people won't have this module installed...

Installed, or loaded? I know the httpd.conf defaults to having that module
commented out, but the module itself should be around.

Maybe relying on Apache::Session would cover more install scnerios instead.
I was trying to avoid writing a custom handler just to accept and toss some
cookies in the test environment, but maybe that's better. At least then
everyone install should be able to run the A-T cookie test.