httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher H. Laco" <chrisl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Apache::TestRequest + Cookies
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 13:55:20 GMT
Has anyone used ApacheTestRequest to test pages using cookiessessions?

I'm writing some quick and dirty tests for an AxKit session module I've
adopted. I've got everything up and running config wise and the pages are
getting run through AxKit just fine.

The first two tests simply consist of a set-value page which uses
Apache::Session::File to store a value, and a get-value page that confirms
the value is returned. Of course the get-value test, test 2, fails because
Apache::TestRequest is ignore the sessionid cookie [or all cookies really].

I have LWP installed and I've tried a few different encantations using
->cookie_jar and HTTPCookie without any luck. Is there a Tutorial or
examples somwhere that cover dealing with sessions within
Apache::TestRequest?

Thanks,
-=Chris