httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Yoshiki Hayashi <yosh...@xemacs.org>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Subversion conversion
Date Sun, 14 Nov 2004 01:19:15 GMT
[Hope moderators won't discard this mail to lists that I'm
not subscribed to]

Sander Striker <striker@apache.org> writes:

> I'm finally taking care of the conversion of httpd-* to SVN.
> I'll follow up with instructions on how to pull new workingcopies,
> etc etc.  I'm looking for volunteers to actually write a page
> for developers on where to get SVN and how to check out the
> sources from the SVN repository.

Sander is sitting right next to me at Hackathon and asked me
whether I want to write a doc.  Well, I'm too lazy to write
long English documentation and it seems somebody has already
done it. :-)
http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html

--
Yoshiki Hayashi