httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: Apache::TestRequest + Cookies
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 21:55:57 GMT
Christopher H. Laco wrote:
>> if you could also contribute the cookie test that would be handy too.
>

> I'm feeling a bit dense at the moment. To the list, or to the
> forthcoming [self] test suite? I'm not sure I understand the request.

Either way if you find how to use A-T to handle cookies or fix it to do
so, it's be handy to add a new A-T tests (in addition to existing ones in
Apache-Test/t/) so we don't break this feature in the future, which is
easily possible sans having a test.

Plus it'll be great to have this documented... if you don't have the time
to send a proper patch, feel free to send some blurb+example(s) here and
I'll adopt it for the docs.