httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/t/htdocs/security CAN-2004-0958.php
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 18:39:34 GMT

Cliff Woolley wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Nov 2004, Joe Orton wrote:
>

>>Discussion of whether or not it's useful to have PHP tests in httpd-test
>>can take place on test-dev@, please send your comments there and I'll
>>follow up.
>

> I actually think it's useful to have php tests in our suite, because
> having a large number of tests for a module as big as php helps to flush
> out bugs in httpd (and maybe apr).  That would be even more the case if
> php's sapi module for httpd 2.x that worked as a filter were in a
> reasonable state...

now that TestRunPHP and TestConfigPHP are complete, I was considering moving
 the existing php tests over to this new framework.  the advantage is that
each individual test would get an ok marker at a granular level, rather than
a simple ok that represented, say, 5 tests together in a lump.

how does this sound to everyone?  I'd probably get to it sometime over the
next two weeks, and I'd post a major diff before going forward.

--Geoff