httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Ryan <stephn...@aol.com>
Subject ssl enabling
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 14:31:22 GMT
Hi,

My flood  build is failing because it cant find the krb5.h file, which
is defined in the kssl.h file. The krb5.h file exists but its not in the
same directory as the kssl.h
.
Ive tried setting my PATH to include the krb file but that didnt work

configure:3014: checking openssl/ssl.h usability
configure:3027: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
In file included from /usr/include/openssl/ssl.h:179,
                 from configure:3068:
/usr/include/openssl/kssl.h:72:18: krb5.h: No such file or directory
In file included from /usr/include/openssl/ssl.h:179,
                 from configure:3068:

The bottom line is that I cant build it with SSL enabled. Is there
something else I should try or can anybody point me to an already built
version with ssl enabled?

Thanks!
Stephen.