httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From "Philippe M. Chiasson" <go...@ectoplasm.org>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Subversion conversion
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 00:52:57 GMT
Stas Bekman wrote:

> Geoffrey Young wrote:
>
>> [...]
>>
>> so, rock on svn.
>
> yes, yes, I'm +1. Thanks for taking care of it.
>
> Don't forget about preserving the frozen cvs though. I have lots of
> modified files all over.

Yah, the CVS repository will remain for a long time read-only. (don't
exactly know what *long* means)

> Also we will need to modify some of the sw to work with svn instead of
> cvs (Makefile(s) and RELEASE notes)

Yes, I am here too, so I volountereed to take care of all the work
required to move us over painlessley. It will include:

Fix external svn linkage for Apache-Test/ and docs/
Makefile & Release notes.
Developer documentation
perl.apache.org cronned building.

Also worth noting, we should be pigning Gerald to plan moving embperl
over to the perl svn repos as well.

Oh, and one last thing, the infrastructure people suggested we move the
content of the perl-core repos to
commiters/pmc/perl ? Any objections to that as well?