httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Subversion conversion
Date Sun, 14 Nov 2004 20:48:42 GMT
Geoffrey Young wrote:
>>It's just that someone needs to simultaneously move modperl-2.0 to
>>subversion too. And modperl-docs too, since they are checked out into
>>modperl-2.0 check out. As long as this is all done at once there should
>>be no problem. None of these projects had any branching so it shouldn't
>>be a problem. But I've next to zero experience with subversion, so I'm
>>not volunteering to do that.
> gozer and I can take care of this while we're here.  I was waiting on you to
> agree with the move before we went forward, though.  and it looks like your +1.
> ok, so we're giving sander and justin the ok to lock down cvs until the svn
> conversion is complete, which may be a day or two.  after that, everyone
> will need to use svn to access mod_perl cvs (with instructions to follow).
> so, rock on svn.

yes, yes, I'm +1. Thanks for taking care of it.

Don't forget about preserving the frozen cvs though. I have lots of
modified files all over.

Also we will need to modify some of the sw to work with svn instead of cvs
(Makefile(s) and RELEASE notes)

Stas Bekman            JAm_pH ------> Just Another mod_perl Hacker     mod_perl Guide --->

View raw message