httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Prucia <jacek.pru...@acn.waw.pl>
Subject Re: ssl enabling
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 23:55:19 GMT
On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 14:31:22 +0000
Stephen Ryan <stephnrie@aol.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My flood  build is failing because it cant find the krb5.h file, which
> is defined in the kssl.h file. The krb5.h file exists but its not in the
> same directory as the kssl.h
> .
> Ive tried setting my PATH to include the krb file but that didnt work
>
> configure:3014: checking openssl/ssl.h usability
> configure:3027: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
> In file included from /usr/include/openssl/ssl.h:179,
>                  from configure:3068:
> /usr/include/openssl/kssl.h:72:18: krb5.h: No such file or directory
> In file included from /usr/include/openssl/ssl.h:179,
>                  from configure:3068:
>
> The bottom line is that I cant build it with SSL enabled. Is there
> something else I should try or can anybody point me to an already built
> version with ssl enabled?

First of all -- this looks like a corrupt build of openssl. Can you actually
build anything, that needs openssl support?

Anyway, as a quick workaround you can edit build/config_vars.mk and modify
CPPFLAGS adding proper directory like so:

CPPFLAGS=[...] -I/path/to/krb5/dir

You may need to modify also LIBS variable, but that will be know when you will
get to linking phase.

regards,
--
Jacek Prucia