httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Prucia <jacek.pru...@acn.waw.pl>
Subject Re: Error building flood
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 23:46:14 GMT
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 13:51:51 +0100
Alberto Garcia Hierro <skyhusker@linuxlover.org> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>  I've just downloaded flood from CVS and when building I got this error:
>
> flood_net.c: In function `open_socket':
> flood_net.c:49: warning: passing arg 4 of `apr_socket_create' makes pointer
>
> from integer without a cast
> flood_net.c:49: error: too many arguments to function `apr_socket_create'
>
>  My configure was:
>
>  ./configure --disable-shared --enable-ssl --with-capath=/etc/ssl/certs/
> --with-apr=/usr/bin/apr-config --with-apr-util=/usr/bin/apu-config

So you're using already installed apr/apu libs, right?

>  I'm not sure if it's due to a bug in the code or it's due to my apr
>  library,

Your apr/apu libs are a bit out of date. If you look at revs 1.12 and 1.13 of
flood_net.c, you'll see that we simply switched to apr 1.0. I suggest you
check out apr/apr repos (HEAD) right into flood source tree. Combined with
--disable-shared configure switch, this schould produce standalone flood
binary without too much filesystem pollution.

regards,
--
Jacek Prucia