httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Subversion conversion
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 06:52:03 GMT
--On Saturday, November 13, 2004 7:03 PM -0600 Sander Striker
<striker@apache.org> wrote:

> I'm finally taking care of the conversion of httpd-* to SVN.
> I'll follow up with instructions on how to pull new workingcopies,
> etc etc.  I'm looking for volunteers to actually write a page
> for developers on where to get SVN and how to check out the
> sources from the SVN repository.
>
> I'm shooting for being done with it all by tomorrow night.

Heh.  Best laid plans of mice and men.  =)

Anyhow, we've finally got the conversion finished.  We're going to ask for one
final sanity check from the community before we load it into the real
repository.  Unless we stumble upon something major in the next 12-24 hours, I
will load it in and open the trees back up.  You can browse/checkout the
repository at:

<http://svn.apache.org/repos/test/>

When we go live, this dump will be loaded into the asf repository under httpd.
(So, httpd-2.0 will be in httpd/httpd/trunk.)  Note that *no* modifications
made to the test repository will be preserved.

The httpd-docs-1.3 repository still needs to be merged in.  (The way our
httpd-1.3-docs is handled causes all sorts of nightmares with httpd-2.0's
copies of the RCS files.)  I plan on tackling that tomorrow, but I have to get
a few other backroom things resolved (mailer and ACLs) before loading the
repository first anyhow.

Thanks for everyone's patience!  -- justin