httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/Apache TestRequest.pm
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2004 23:33:01 GMT

Joe Orton wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 24, 2004 at 11:37:11AM +0100, Joe Orton wrote:
>
>>On Fri, Oct 22, 2004 at 10:09:54PM -0000, theory@apache.org wrote:
>>
>>>theory      2004/10/22 15:09:54
>>>
>>>  Modified:    perl-framework/Apache-Test Changes
>>>               perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/Apache TestRequest.pm
>>>  Log:
>>>  Redirect from POST fixes (or prevention, depending on how you lok at it).
>>
>>It looks like this change broke the t/modules/alias.t test in
>>httpd-test? Also mod_perl's t/apache/scanhdrs2.t started failing and I
>>can't see anything else that changed, sorry, no time to look any further
>>into it at the mo...
>

> Any chance this could be fixed or reverted?  It's hindering regression
> testing... unexpected failures in httpd-test are currently:
>
> t/modules/alias.t                 62   15  24.19%  14-18 49-58
> t/ssl/proxy.t                    172    3   1.74%  8 62 121

let's give david a chance to investigate - either to fix or, if a quick fix
isn't obvious, revert the behavior.

if david doesn't respond by, say, wednesday, we (you or I) should feel free
to just revert the change.  maybe david is on vacation or something, or just
temporarily behind in his emails.

--Geoff