httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: Fix: Apache::TestRequest::redirect_ok
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:48:21 GMT
David Wheeler wrote:
> On Oct 19, 2004, at 5:22 AM, Stas Bekman wrote:
>
>> Is it because you can't really do redirects on real POST requests? The
>> body will get lost, isn't it?
>

> No, we do them all the time in Bricolage.

In which case, can you please review Boris' patch and commit it if you
think it's good? As I haven't coded and haven't used much this feature,
I'd rather let somebody who is more familiar with it do the decision. If
it breaks something, we can always fix that later. And of course when
changing something it's a good idea to add a new test which exercises that
fix. Thanks.