httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/Apache-Test/t/more
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2004 04:15:12 GMT

geoff@apache.org wrote:
> geoff       2004/10/14 21:11:39
>
>   Modified:    perl-framework/Apache-Test Changes
>                perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/Apache Test.pm
>                perl-framework/Apache-Test/t/conf extra.conf.in
>   Added:       perl-framework/Apache-Test/t/more 01testpm.t 02testmore.t
>                         03testpm.t 04testmore.t all.t
>   Log:
>   add -withtestmore import action, which allows Test::More >= 0.49
>   to replace Test.pm as the engine for server-side tests

Test::Simple 0.49 was just announced this evening, so I committed the work
that I've had sitting around just waiting for the announcement.

I know that the tests probably need some work, but the underlying
Apache/Test.pm functionality is pretty solid - we've been using it
internally for the past few months now and haven't seen any issues.

--Geoff