httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <>
Subject Re: time for Apache-Test 1.14?
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2004 00:01:02 GMT
Geoffrey Young wrote:
> hi all...
> unless mod_perl 1.99_17 is imminent I'd like to roll Apache-Test 1.14 - now
> that Devel::Cover works with mod_perl, 1.14 will be the first Apache-Test
> release that has the ability to take advantage of Devel::Cover without
> significant user modifications (namely due to the addition of -one-process
> and built-in support from TestMB).
> objections?

If you don't want to wait for 1.99_17 go ahead, it shouldn't make much
difference, other than you will probably have to release Apache-Test 1.15
if mp is released shortly thereafter even if there will be no changes to
A-T after 1.14 release (since Apache-Test will care a higher version in
the mp2 package on release). Actually it's not true, while _ is in the
modperl version PAUSE won't index it, so I guess it's fine for now.

Stas Bekman            JAm_pH ------> Just Another mod_perl Hacker     mod_perl Guide --->

View raw message