httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/t/protocol nntp-like.t
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 01:23:51 GMT
--On Wednesday, September 29, 2004 10:26 AM +0100 Joe Orton
<jorton@redhat.com> wrote:

> Yup, the t_cmp arguments were flipped a while back.

FWIW, I think whomever flipped the t_cmp arguments but didn't flip the
included test cases at the same time needs a stern talking to.  I spent
over an hour and a half figuring out why the heck httpd was returning a 200
in that case where a 413 was clearly (or at least more) correct: only to
find out that the debug output was swapped.  Incredibly, incredibly lame.

All I wanted to do last night was add some caching tests: instead I had to
fix our tests to pass at all.  *sigh*  -- justin