httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Orton <jor...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/t/protocol nntp-like.t
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 09:26:05 GMT
On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 06:53:42AM -0000, jerenkrantz@apache.org wrote:
> jerenkrantz    2004/09/28 23:53:42
>
>   Modified:    perl-framework/c-modules/nntp_like mod_nntp_like.c
>                perl-framework/t/apache contentlength.t
>                perl-framework/t/protocol nntp-like.t
>   Log:
>   Fix up nntp-like and content-length tests to pass.

To pass against what httpd on what platform? They were passing on Linux
against 2.0 and HEAD.  But now they're not :) Against HEAD I now get:

t/apache/contentlength......# Failed test 2 in t/apache/contentlength.t at line 54
# Failed test 4 in t/apache/contentlength.t at line 54 fail #2
FAILED tests 2, 4
        Failed 2/20 tests, 90.00% okay

Yup, the t_cmp arguments were flipped a while back.