httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Apache-Test 1.13
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2004 18:47:21 GMT
William McKee wrote:

>>>I knew you were going to ask me that <g>! It's not necessarily the case.
>>>I did not do a complete test under Windows using my test suite; I just
>>>ran the basic tests that come with A::T. I'll try to get to that over
>>>the weekend and let you know.
>>
>>Sure. Take your time, William.
>>
>>I think at least the problem of the endless interactive config loop has
>>been solved now.
>

> Yes, I'm not seeing that behavior (although I might be specifying the
> httpd path by habit when I run `perl Makefile.PL`).
>
> OK, I tested the new release with my full test suite and am still
> getting "Statement unlikely to be reached" failures in TestRun.pm at
> lines 643 and 747. I'm simply patching this file which works for my
> needs. It seems this is a perl issue under Win32; I'm still running
> 5.8.3 on that platform.

Well, I tried to fix it some time ago, but w/o being able to reproduce it
I wasn't very successful. If you have ideas to what could be the problem,
please let us know/send a patch. It's interesting that no other win32 user
has complained about this. Randy, have you possibly seen this?
The original William's report can be found here: