httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/t/htdocs/modules/cgi nph-foldhdr.pl.PL .cvsignore
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2004 17:15:57 GMT

>   +    sok {
>   +        t_cmp(200,
>   +              GET('/modules/cgi/nph-foldhdr.pl')->code,
>   +              "CGI script with folded headers");

I swapped the arguments passed to t_cmp() here and elsewhere in the file so
that they match the new order (received results first).  as I don't have ssl
installed at the moment, if you could run through it again to make sure I
didn't break anything that would be great :)

since nobody really has the time to go through and change every file, I
guess it's just something that we can try to remember to do when we make a
modification.

--Geoff