httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: failing httpd-test tests
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 15:55:57 GMT

Joe Orton wrote:
> Yes, sorry I'm talking about 2.1 here of course.  I debugged this as far
> as finding that $self->{modules} appears to be empty at the time that
> the ->default_module calls are made.

yes, I see that there is no aaa stuff in your resulting conf, which I assume
is because you don't have any aaa LoadModule statements in your main
httpd.conf.  this should be fine under normal circumstances.  the only thing
I can think of that might trip this up is if you have those modules compiled
statically, but I'm not entirely sure.

anyway, if t/modules/access.t is failing for you, please run

$ t/TEST t/modules/access.t -v

and post the resulting output - the call to need_access should be sufficient
to keep that test from running at all if it can't find an appropriate aaa
module.

--Geoff