httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: failing httpd-test tests
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 15:09:04 GMT

Joe Orton wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 09, 2004 at 10:48:39AM -0400, Geoffrey Young wrote:
>
>>Joe Orton wrote:
>>
>>>There is something funky in the default_module detection; it's picking
>>>up mod_auth.c and mod_access.c as the {auth,access}_module settings
>>>rather than mod_auth_basic.c and mod_authz_host.c as expected with 2.0.

looking at it again, I think you mean mod_auth_basic and mod_authz_host for
2.1, right?  it's still mod_auth and mod_access for 2.0.

> OK, attached ./t/TEST -conf output after fresh checkout.

> [  debug] inheriting config file: /tmp/regressPPKikg/2.1-root/conf/httpd.conf
> [  debug] using httpd.conf inherited ServerRoot to resolve conf/ssl.conf
> [  debug] conf/ssl.conf successfully resolved to existing file /tmp/regressPPKikg/2.1-root/conf/ssl.conf
> [  debug] inheriting config file: /tmp/regressPPKikg/2.1-root/conf/ssl.conf
> [  debug] using httpd.conf inherited ServerRoot to resolve modules/mod_echo.so
> [  debug] modules/mod_echo.so successfully resolved to existing file /tmp/regressPPKikg/2.1-root/modules/mod_echo.so
> [  debug] Found: echo_module => mod_echo.c
> [  debug] LoadModule echo_module mod_echo.c

> [  debug] saving config data to apache_test_config.pm

unless I missed it, I didn't see any information for the auth modules in
your output.  if you are still having problems with the auth modules what
does apache_test_config.pm look like wrt the auth modules?  of particular
interest is 'auth_module_name' (in vars) and the mod_auth-specific parts of
'LoadModule'.

--Geoff