httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: failing httpd-test tests
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 14:48:39 GMT

Joe Orton wrote:
> There is something funky in the default_module detection; it's picking
> up mod_auth.c and mod_access.c as the {auth,access}_module settings
> rather than mod_auth_basic.c and mod_authz_host.c as expected with 2.0.
>
> $ grep access_ conf/apache_test_config.pm
>                              'access_module_name' => 'mod_access',
>                              'access_module' => 'mod_access.c
>
> that the failures I'm seeing here.

> any ideas?

I'm not sure if that's something stas touched or not.

helpful information at this point would be some of the verbose output from
the module selection reports using 'export APACHE_TEST_TRACE_LEVEL=debug'
when running t/TEST -conf.  just to reduce things a bit, starting from a
fresh checkout might be useful too - I'm still seeing random failures in
some tests when I switch from 2.0 to 2.1 in the same working directory, even
after running 'make realclean' and t/TEST -clean, but I haven't been able to
put my finger on it.

--Geoff