httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/Apache Test.pm TestConfig.pm TestRun.pm
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 06:26:01 GMT
stas@apache.org wrote:
> stas        2004/08/08 23:19:16
>
>   Modified:    perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/Apache Test.pm TestConfig.pm
>                         TestRun.pm
>   Log:
>   another round of fixes of fixes

We are definitely not ready for the planned release. My recent attempts
to fix a fatal configuration bug affecting end users, have unstabilized
things, as I have shuffled some of the execution sequences, and w/o
tests I couldn't do through testing. So I discover problem as I deply
A-T in various context. I hope it'll be back to stable soonish.