httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/Apache
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 18:25:35 GMT wrote:
> stas        2004/08/06 11:20:42
>   Modified:    perl-framework/Apache-Test Changes Makefile.PL
>                perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/Apache
>   Log:
>   move the custom config code into Apache::TestConfig, split the config
>   object creation in 2 parts - first not requiring the knowledge of
>   httpd location, the second requiring one, refactor the custom config
>   interactive prompting into the second phase, if failed to find
>   httpd. Reshuffle the code to run first bits not requiring the
>   knowledge of httpd location.

I had to do some re-shuffling to change the timing of the httpd
detection, as a few things were broken. I hope I didn't break anything.
Please do extensive testing. Thanks.

(I wish there was a test suite for Apache-Test itself, not the internal
tests, but the configuration tests)

Stas Bekman            JAm_pH ------> Just Another mod_perl Hacker     mod_perl Guide --->

View raw message