httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: Test::More server support redux
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 18:51:11 GMT

>>> why this change? is there anything wrong with -Mlib?
>>

>> yes.  the problem is that currently all.t does not get run properly from
>> Apache-Test/.  the current code adds makes @INC look like
>> perl-framework/Apache-Test/Apache-Test/lib when running from the A-T
>> directory.
>

> right, so the solution is to expand it to the full path as everywhere
> else. Don't rely on relative paths.

the problem isn't relative versus absolute paths - vars{'top_dir'} is
already absolute.  the problem is that top_dir is different when run from
perl-framework/ versus perl-framework/Apache-Test/ - so
perl-framework/t/php/all.t hits that code and all is well,
perl-framework/Apache-Test/t/more/all.t hits it and can't find the proper lib.

I thought there was some code I could use to resolve the issue for me (in
the "I've moved t/" code) but I didn't see it.

--Geoff