httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From William McKee <will...@knowmad.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Apache-Test 1.13
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2004 20:35:21 GMT
On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 03:09:26PM -0400, William McKee wrote:
> I find it interesting that the default testsuite doesn't run into this
> error but that my tests do. I'll try to create a test that causes the
> error and send it to the list.

OK, I have a reproducible set of tests which work the same on Win* and
Linux. The problem has to do with bringing CGI::Carp into play. Here are
two additional tests--one works and the other fails. I hope this will
help you to resolve the "Statement unlikely to be reached" errors.

Apparently under Linux, my test suite was working because I was loading
CGI::Carp somewhere along the way. This wasn't the case in Windows.

Thanks,
William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.