httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re:
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 20:01:56 GMT
David Wheeler wrote:

> now I think I'll commit a change so that TestMB only outputs the
> "Generating test running script" message if verbosity is enabled. Maybe
> you'd like to consider that for TestMM, too?

I think we should try to be consistent with all TestM* frontends, no?

I think we kept this message, in the same fashion to MakeMaker writing
what does it do. and it's good to tell the user that a utility was
created, so they know they can use it. e.g. we tell people to use

   t/TEST -v foo

when running specific tests, so it's good to know that it was created.

But I don't have a strong feeling about that.