httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From William McKee <will...@knowmad.com>
Subject Re: Infinite looping in self-configuration mode (was Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Apache-Test-1.06)
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 23:02:56 GMT
On Fri, Jul 16, 2004 at 05:27:47PM -0700, Stas Bekman wrote:
> >Finally getting back to this thread.... Even with the latest Apache-Test
> >from CVS, I'm still getting the infinite looping when A::T tries to do
> >it's self-configuration.
>
> Sorry for taking so long to followup, William. It's hard to guess what
> could the problem be, when I can't reproduce it.

Hey Stas,

Thnnks for getting back to me. I was hoping the error message regarding
the Apache revision may give you some hints. It doesn't mean much to me.

> How about the current cvs? Do you still get it?

I haven't tried it since my last email and don't have much spare time
at the moment. I suspect I'll run across it again when the next A::T
release comes out if it's not fixed <g>. I'll keep my eyes open.

Thanks,
WIlliam

--
Knowmad Services Inc.