httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From David Wheeler <da...@justatheory.com>
Subject ANNOUNCE: MasonX::Interp::WithCallbacks
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 17:13:55 GMT
Hi All,

I'm pleased to announce the release of MasonX::Interp::WithCallbacks
1.12. The only major change over version 1.11 is the conversion of the
build process from ExtUtils::MakeMaker to Module::Build, using the
newly released Apache::TestMB to integrate with Apache::Test. This is
the first CPAN module to use Apache::TestMB, and I'm hoping that it
will set an example for other modules needing to use Apache::Test and
wanting to convert to Module::Build.

Other than that, changes are minor. Here's a list of the recent changes:

1.12  2004-06-28T17:04:23
       - Fixed Apache tests to eliminate failure under more recent
versions
         of Apache::Test and LWP.
       - Changed "%PARAMS" to the correct Mason hash, "%ARGS", in the
         synopsis. Reported by Mike Dorman.
       - Ported installer from ExtUtils::MakeMaker to Module::Build
using the
         newly released Apache::TestMB.

1.11  Wed Oct  8 20:12:20 2003
       - Require Class::Container 0.09 or later. It seems that older
versions
         don't work properly.
       - Updated Apache test to skip tests if the Apache server doesn't
run
         mod_perl. Suggesed by Geoffrey Young.
       - Stopped checking for presence of LWP in Apache tests, since
         Apache::TestClient should work fine for the simple test
requests.
       - The module now requires HTML::Mason 1.23, rather than just the
         requirements in Makefile.PL.
       - Require Params::CallbackRequest 1.11 or later to be in sync with
         request callback order of execution.
       - Fixed failing tests of notes functionality under Apache. Not
sure
         how they ever passed, frankly.

Enjoy!

David