httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From David Wheeler <da...@kineticode.com>
Subject Apache::test + mod_ssl
Date Sat, 12 Jun 2004 00:06:39 GMT
Hi All,

I'm working on a module in another project that's still using the old
Apache::test (not the lc "test"). When I attempt to use it with my copy
of apache with mod_ssl statically compiled in with mm support, I get
this error:

Ouch! ap_mm_create(1048576, "/usr/local/apache/logs/httpd.mm.6521")
failed
Error: MM: mm:core: failed to open semaphore file (Permission denied):
OS: No such file or directory

Now, I don't get this error with Apache::Test; so I was wondering: is
there was perhaps some magical incantation I could but into the
httpd.conf created for the tests that would prevent this error from
happening?

TIA,

David