httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From David Wheeler <da...@kineticode.com>
Subject Re: Apache::TestMB
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2004 22:34:22 GMT
On Jun 22, 2004, at 3:15 PM, Stas Bekman wrote:

> Yes, but it won't work for modules not using MB, so it's better to
> have something common. We can always change things later if we find it
> beneficial. Nothing is cast in stone as long as it doesn't add a huge
> overhead for the user's learning curve.

My sentiments exactly.

> I doubt so. Just make it die with the appropriate message, so that if
> someone needs it they will know that it'll be added in the future.

Okay, done.

> generate_script does it for you too.

TestMM::generate_script doesn't, but TestRun->generate_script() does.
I've been using the latter in my Makefile.PL.

> It doesn't matter for now. I was just mentioning a feature that you
> may find useful.

Oh, okay. Thanks. :-)

> It'd be nice to actually try your patch in action with some module
> that uses MB before committing it. Other than that +1 and thank you,
> David.

I've tried it with MasonX::Interp::WithCallbacks, which I will release
with the Build.PL as soon as Apache::Test is released with
Apache::TestMB.

> Moreover, I think it's time to give you commit access to A-T if you
> wish to. Do you have an account at apache.org?

I don't. How do I get one? A quick look around www.apache.org/dev/
doesn't reveal much...

Regards,