httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From David Wheeler <da...@kineticode.com>
Subject Re: Apache::test + mod_ssl
Date Sun, 13 Jun 2004 17:07:54 GMT
On Jun 11, 2004, at 8:24 PM, Stas Bekman wrote:

>> I'm working on a module in another project that's still using the old
>> Apache::test (not the lc "test").
>
> Any reason why you wouldn't move to A-T?

Like I said, it's not my module, so it's not my call.

> Where does it create that semaphore file with A-T? May be it's the env
> val for $TMPDIR? but it's specific to modperl-2.0.

All I know is what the error message says:

Ouch! ap_mm_create(1048576, "/usr/local/apache/logs/httpd.mm.6521")
failed
Error: MM: mm:core: failed to open semaphore file (Permission denied):
OS: No such file or directory

I'm guessing that under A-T, it creates it in the test directory.

Regards,

David