httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Prucia <jacek.pru...@acn.waw.pl>
Subject Re: Reg Flood
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:45:54 GMT
On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 11:15:59 +0530
"Raajesh Chakaramallur Bakthavatchalu (Cognizant)"
<craajesh@chn.cognizant.com> wrote:

> HI,
> I have download the flood utility from the URL
> "http://apache.towardex.com/httpd/flood/"

That release is very old. Please use CVS repository instead.

> I need the guidence how to configure , Install and Run this Flood
> Utility. The steps i used were
> i moved the entire source content into a linux m/c
> and if i give the " ./configure " it says as bad interpretter.

That sounds odd.

Instead of moving entire source directory to linux, please move pristine
tarball and uncompress it there. My guess is that moving individual
files might screw something.

Anyway, use CVS and following instructions:

http://httpd.apache.org/test/flood/building.html

If your problem still persists, then post detailed description here
again.

regards,
--
Jacek Prucia