httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From William McKee <will...@knowmad.com>
Subject A::T - Running tests against multiple servers
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 22:25:33 GMT
Hi,

Here's an interesting problem I've come across. I have an application
that is occassionally retrieving duplicate data from a BerkeleyDB. I've
written a couple tests which, so far, cannot duplicate the problem (one
using a direct database interface and another using A::T).

This has led me to believe that the problem must result from a different
Apache process interfering with an already running process (there is a
gap between reading the record and deleting it whereby another process
could come in and read the record again). Thus, I need to get A::T to
run several clients in synch against my application in order to hound
out this error.

Is there a way to do this with A::T or should I be using another
utility?

Thanks,
William

--