httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Apache-Test-1.06
Date Fri, 21 May 2004 17:21:32 GMT
Geoffrey Young wrote:
>>Please show us the verbose trace:
>>t/TEST -trace=debug
>>including the part where you completed the interactive questions, and it
>>brought you back to interactive config again.
> ok, the plan was to roll an official release this afternoon (as in now).
> what's the feeling on this?  release as is or wait for a fix?  the mod_perl
> release is dependent on this, as each mod_perl release really needs to come
> with an official version of Apache-Test (for reasons we've discussed before).

Please go ahead and release both. mod_perl is not affected since it configures
A-T on its own. We can release a new A-T later, when William follow ups and we
figure out what the problem is, if at all.

Stas Bekman            JAm_pH ------> Just Another mod_perl Hacker     mod_perl Guide --->

View raw message