httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From William McKee <will...@knowmad.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Apache-Test-1.06
Date Fri, 21 May 2004 17:26:21 GMT
On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 08:29:33PM -0700, Stas Bekman wrote:
> Please show us the verbose trace:
>
> t/TEST -trace=debug
>
> including the part where you completed the interactive questions, and it
> brought you back to interactive config again.

Got the latest version from CVS again and this time received the
following message when running `perl Makefile.PL':

    generating script t/TEST
    Checking if your kit is complete...
    Warning: the following files are missing in your kit:
        META.yml
        Please inform the author.
        Writing Makefile for Apache::Test

The trace is attached. Note that this test was performed on a different
system which apparently did not have the location of my server cached so
I had to type it in. I still saw the same looping behavior.

All tests pass if I run `t/TEST -httpd /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd'.

William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.
http://www.knowmad.com