httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From William McKee <will...@knowmad.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Apache-Test-1.06
Date Fri, 21 May 2004 02:45:45 GMT
On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 11:58:36AM -0700, Stas Bekman wrote:
> Thanks William, it was due to my recent change to remove the use of
> revision 2 as a default.
> I was able to reproduce it. Now fixed in cvs. Please confirm that it works
> for you.

Hi Stas,

Actually I just pulled it out of CVS and am stuck in an endless
configuration loop. It is giving me the following option:

    Please provide a full path to 'httpd' executable or choose from the
    following options:

        [1] /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd

     [1]

If I hit enter, I'm returned back to this prompt. If I type in the
address, it returns me back to the prompt. Any ideas or other tests
you'd like me to run?

William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.