httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From William McKee <will...@knowmad.com>
Subject Documentation question
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 13:45:44 GMT
Hi Stas,

I'm working with an intern to create a graphical depiction of the A::T
process. As we were working on this image, I came across the following
lines in your testing doc on perl.apache.org[1]:

------------------
The corresponding request part of the test is named just like the
response part, using the following translation:

  $response_test =~ s|t/[^/]+/Test([^/]+)/(.*).pm$|t/\L$1\E/$2.t|;

  so for example t/response/TestApache/write.pm becomes:
  t/apache/write.t.

Is this still accurate? My experience is that
t/response/MyModule/mytest.pm becomes t/mymodule/mytest.t. Could you
please resolve the differences for me?

Thanks,
William

[1] http://perl.apache.org/docs/general/testing/testing.html#Developing_Response_only_Part_of_a_Test