httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Barry King <ba...@wyrdwright.com>
Subject Strange problem with Apache::Test v. 1.07-1.09
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 17:49:20 GMT

Hello,

Sorry to bother you with this, but I've come across a problem with
Apache::Test that I can't find the cause of.  I am hoping you will know
immediately what the cause is, so I'm writing you after a day of
testing and debugging.

I have two nearly-identically installed debian boxes.  Both compile and
test Apache::Test vers. 1.07-1.09 perfectly.  They have very similar
installs of perl: the same libwww, the same mod_perl, libapreq,
apachectl, etc.  They have the same apache configuration and binaries.

I have a module (cpan: Apache::Wyrd) that tests fine on one, but on the
other fails because the document root is the same as the default
document root on that server, so documents under t/htdocs return 404.
I thought it might be a problem with following aliases, but both
servers direct apache to the files via the same alias.

Thanks for any advice you may have,

Barry King