httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/Apache TestConfigPerl.pm
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 18:24:44 GMT

> I don't understand why did you have this problem (what did you have in
> @INC?), but I think that this just works around the problem. It's better
> to go up to where $self->{inc} is getting set and not let invalid values
> in, so if you use $self->{inc} you won't have to workaround again.

I was finding it too difficult to trace.  I've never seen it before, but in
a fairly complex environment that I don't fully understand modperl_inc.pl
had an entry like

  use lib '';

I tried to figure out at which of the many stages it was added but I didn't
see it, so I figured removing it at the last possible moment was best.  feel
free to track it down, though :)

--Geoff