httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <>
Subject Re: apr_base64 weirdness under Apache::Test
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2004 03:01:28 GMT
Gavin Carr wrote:
> Hi test gurus,
> Newbie weirdness question: I'm testing an apache C module using Apache::Test,
> and it's failing somehow in a call to apr_base64_decode:
>       buf = (char *) apr_palloc(r->pool, len+1);
>       /* This line fails under Apache::Test */
>       len = apr_base64_decode(buf, ticket);
> buf is always empty, and len set to 0, although the ticket is definitely
> valid, and the code works perfectly via my normal httpd.conf. Nothing
> in the error log at Debug level either. Is there some Apache::Test lever
> I'm missing somewhere, or is likely something else?
> This is A::T 1.08, apache 2.0.48, and using a bog-standard 'perl Makefile.PL
> -apxs <apxs>' and t/TEST.

I doubt this has anything to do with A-T. It just glues pieces together.

So I'd check that your normal httpd.conf matches the autogenerated
t/conf/httpd.conf. Check what are the differences and most likely you will see
what the problem is.

Also you didn't say whether you use c-modules or just a plain C module. If the
former than check that your module gets built with the same compilation arguments.

Stas Bekman            JAm_pH ------> Just Another mod_perl Hacker     mod_perl Guide --->

View raw message